Friday, September 16, 2011

Heavenly Father loves you, It's true.

I can't explain the warmth I have here in Rexburg, despite the harsh coldness already coming out way! I love it. I love everything lately. The Lord has blessed me with more than I could ask for right now. It is somewhat hard to take in. I have always thought it was hard to "love everyone" in the way that Christ does, but I think I am beginning to understand it. The spirit here encourages all to be true disciples of Christ. I love this gospel, I love my family, I love my friends, I love you all, but most importantly I love where the Lord has brought me. I plan on making the most out of being here at the Lord's university. At all times, remember these scriptures.

“The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light
and truth.”

“A man cannot be saved in ignorance.”

“Whatever principle of intelligence we attain unto in this
life, it will rise with us in the resurrection.”


No comments:

Post a Comment