Friday, July 8, 2011

Raw Foods, Day 1.

So today was day 1 of my new Raw food diet.

No I am not eating raw meat or something nasty!
It simply means anything that is a "raw" food, I can eat it. 
Ex: fruits, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, nuts...blah blah blah.

And I can NOT eat anything that is or has to be cooked.
Ex: any and all meat, chips, potatoes...you know. 

But, GET THIS... Dairy is a no no as well! 
See this is what people don't know..
The reason that this raw food diet works when it comes to desperate measures for weight loss (in my case) is because sugars from fruit and other raw vegetables and what not are natural sugars that slowly make their way into your blood stream and they last longer, where as the sugars in nasty foods that are processed and all, go into your blood stream fast and leave fast. Also FAT is in cooked foods, if you are eating raw foods all day there is no fat! 

Some people may think this is crazy, but I am not asking for opinions on what I am doing.

Seriously, there are people who have taken this on as a lifestyle and have lost hundreds of pounds.
I have tried most everything when it comes to losing weight. And nothing has worked, so I'm hoping and praying that this is it! 

I encourage anyone who is looking for a great way to lose weight to look up peoples stories about results from raw food diets, it will convince you to try it.

Any ways, I hope day 2 gets easier. Today wasn't necessarily "hard" but it was difficult to have to turn away what everyone else was eating for lunch and dinner. 

But hey, I am determined and set on achieving my goals!

1 comment: