Wednesday, September 21, 2011

That boy.

So that one boy that has kinda been a huge part of my life, especially for the last year, yeah, Tristan...
Well today is day one of something that he has been longing to do his whole life!
 He is going on his MISSION!!!!

I am so so so excited for him! I am so glad that he made the decision long ago to forget about himself and do the Lord's work for our brothers and sisters.
I find it pretty awesome that he got called to serve in California where the weather is amazing, because he hates being hot...and I mean HATES IT. 

So last night I was able to talk to him one last time before he enters the MTC today, and it was great.
We talked about good times, we talked about things he had to do on his mission, and we made sure we knew his favorites so we can send him care packages!
But most importantly, Brittany and I told him that despite how much we are going to miss him, we don't want to see him before the two years are up!
I hope and pray that he will be able to do all things that the Lord has need of.
More than anything however, I hope he opens his mouth and shares all that he knows.
I'm sure that his fear of speaking will be chased away by the spirit.
Two years isn't too long.
Tristan, you're gonna do great!


No comments:

Post a Comment