Thursday, August 30, 2012

Still Summer!

I haven't written in quite sometime so I suppose since I have nothing better to do I could update everyone!
My summer in Texas was great! It was wonderful to see old familiar faces and rekindle great memories and make new ones all at the same time! I must admit I will never miss that heat. I thought I missed it, until I was reminded of how hot it really is.

Jordan's wedding was fabulous! She was breathtaking! When she put her dress on all I could do was cry! Anyone who saw her would have to agree; she looked like a princess! Every girl deserves to look their absolute best on their wedding day, and she sure did! It may have been hot and muggy, but the whole ceremony was beautiful! Everything paid off, and it went very smoothly! Jordan and Jeff ended up getting married, so I guess you could say it was a success ;)

I got to spend time with many of my family members, and that was of course the best part of the Summer break. I loved seeing my grandparents and hearing all sorts of stories about our family history! I wish I could just go back in time and meet all these incredible people I am related to! I love hearing all the stories, and I can't wait to be able to put faces to these names!

I came back to Idaho a couple weeks before the semester starts, so that's where I am currently!
Since I've been back I haven't done too much, but I am of course having a blast! I went boating for the first time ever! It was crazy fun! I tried tubing with my friend Jessica, and it went well...for me at least! She actually ended up accidentally punching herself in the face and getting a nose bleed!!! Crazy, right? It happened so fast I didn't even realize she wasn't on the tube anymore and I ended up flipping over sideways off the tube! It was fun while it lasted. I screamed and laughed the whole way, and I would definitely do it over again!

As for what I'm doing to stay productive... not too much for the time being ;) I'm glad to be going back to the gym, and hanging out with friends, but I really can't wait for classes to start! Then I'll be set to go! I'm super excited for this semester, and what ever Heavenly Father has in store for me! I know it's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment