Thursday, May 31, 2012

Faith in His Timing

So I was sent to talk to some counselor lady today, and let's just say she left me quite annoyed.

Why do people feel the need to tear people apart until they find what they are truly sensitive about?

Do these people enjoy others crying? 

Not only did I feel like nothing was being accomplished but now I have to take a two hour personality test next Wednesday...Joy.

Oh well, Life is to be enjoyed and I won't let one lady ruin how god everything is going for me.

I want to write about the Lord's timing.

It is so perfect!

He gives us the right things at the perfect time; truly he does!

Some things will seem to not make sense and all we wish for is understanding, but I have a testimony that as we have faith and trust in him he will bless us with peace and the understanding of things will come as he wills it.

As I reflect upon things in my life I realize that he really has been right there beside me through it all.

All the heartaches I have been through, he carried me and brought me through them. He didn't make things easier, he made me stronger, and for that I will always be grateful!

I'm sure I will have many more trials and heartaches in the days and years to come, but I know that I have a stronger testimony of the Lord's ability to carry me through them as I have faith in him.

I love being able to look at my friends and the things they have been through and how Heavenly father brings them the most amazing blessings right when they need them in their life.

I know there is a plan for all of us; something greater than our own will.

As well as even greater blessings and happiness than we could ever find on our own.

<3










These lovely people came into my life at the perfect time, and I don't know where I would be with out them.

Just another proof of the Lord's perfect timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment